Letters of Kokua

Dear Ms. Gora, You are or could be a bright shining example of many who have few. The knowledge and education that you posses can help those who lack thereof. There is no need for sarcasim in a time when our people need something or someone to holomua. To remain undereducated is not a choice of many, but it is a realization on those by what they see of those who do not help our people or fail to be the light of others in time of darkness. The trickery and deceit of some of our own people, scares away our people ,whom we cannot blame. It is because of greed and deceit commited by our own that our people are undereducated. Such is the case of Mahealani Oliver. I watch her on Akaku along with my haumana and it is shameful. Ms. Gora, I implore you to be that light where others have failed and produced only darkness. You posses the knowledge to help, the question is will you stop humiliating others because of their opinions and or genealogical history and start being the hope of our people to holomua? Our mo'opuna needs someone like you, but, can you change for the betterment of the people? I believe that you can, and I believe in you. Let our peoples mana flow in your blood, let the spirits of old guide you. You can be the hope where there is none, thus, it will be up to you. I have read many of your postings and find many of them to be helpful for our people, however, many other postings saddens me, because you humiliate the very people who look to hope. No need for ugliness. Give them that hope Ms. Gora, you have that inside you. Let Akua guide you and you walk with Akua. Jesus wept, and so did our Mo'i. " Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" Matthew 7: 1-2 " How can you say to your brother, Let me take the speck out of your eye, when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?" Matthew 7: 4 Dear Hawaiian Governments, It is time to stop the bickering and claims of being the rightful government of our people. Stop the hewa and unite together as 'ohana, for are we all not from the same cloth? Do we not call ourselves Hawaiian? Many of you are playing politics under the guise of the American Political System, when there is no need too. Together as 'ohana, we are strong in numbers for aloha shall be our power. I have kept up with the news of many of you, and many of you act like children crying unfair, or he did this or she did that. Why? The bickering of our people between our peole must stop. Please, for the sake of our people, stop fighting each other and start working together. I would love to see our people come together and unite as 'ohana and keep it as such before my time comes. Will that ever happen? I pray that it does. Someone needs to start, and it doesnt take much to be that someone. May Akua guide those and bless those who guides and nurtures our people. May they be blessed by Akua and bring them together as 'ohana.

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, like I said, you like to say goodbye, you like to say that we'll be ignored, and then you do a "Last add". And it's mine, not mines, same goes for et al. Nice site, the one w/ all the images in the index to the left that doesn't show up not to mention a trash website where you sell junk. At least get a valid site where you pay for it to make it seem more legit.

Again, no such thing as ouvoir.

*waiting again to see what more she'll say although she wrote that the other post previous to this "last add" was a goodbye.*
  • Aloha kaua e Kailihune.

While Gora has some valid points, I am glad that someone else here has posted their concern because instead of helping ali'i some of her comments posted here are detrimental for oiwi which does a disservice to ALL oiwi especially to the NON-pilau oiwi. Granted some oiwi have done some pilau things but IMHO she focuses only on the pilau and on what the pilau have done which does a disservice to non-pilau oiwi which really makes the non-pilau oiwi pay for what the FEW pilau have done. IMHO this does a disservice to ALL oiwi so mahalo for bringing this up.

She fails to understand the basics in that all oiwi are cousins through Wakea, Papa, and Haloa. It's understandable to dislike what one oiwi has done or to dislike what a FEW oiwi have done but when she disparages AND tries to humiliate an oiwi publicly like how she does she is disparaging ALL oiwi since we share the iwi.

Ironically when she tries to humiliate other oiwi she is really trying to humiliate a part of herself considering that ALL of us are related to each other.

She disparages Bumpy and his ohana. She has cussed when cussing is unnecessary.

She has also stalked Kalani to his profile and posted some pilau comments about him when he did not mention her name at all:

http://www.maoliworld.com/profiles/blogs/he-hoailona

She has had some people like Greg Tim Sing stalk some people here in attempts to try to intimidate and/or harass them. THIS lessens some of the integrity of some of the hard work that some oiwi have done and/or are doing. Worse IMHO it discourages some Hawaiians and their legal heirs from fighting for their rights to their title thus to their land. (Aue is all I can say.)

As for Kalani I have known him for about 11 years. He is one of those people who does not belittle or try to humiliate other oiwi like how Amelia Kuulei Gora tries to do. Instead he is one of those people who have ali'i roots and who have class. A lot can be said about how he conducts himself. He acts like a royal person as in with SOME class.

Someone else here mentioned that she should be more like her name, "Ku'u lei." It's amusing but really it's not a laughing matter when our mo'opuna-s' lives are at stake.

She seems to think it is AMUSING to disparage other oiwi and try to humiliate some of them online. For example with Kalani. I do not care if she tries that with me but with others... no! Some of THESE people are non-pilau so why try to humiliate and/or ridicule them. That does a disservice to OUR MO'OPUNA!

Will she ever learn? It remains to be seen. Sometimes some people are focused on themselves instead of on the bigger picture (i.e. the next generations.) IMHO she seems to focus only on herself and I do NOT want that kind of person talking on our behalf. Instead I prefer others who believe in the KAKOU concept as in ALL OF US. Hokulani already mentioned it in great detail but without the PEOPLE there is no ALI'I thus there is no maka ainana. Enough said.

Anyway great post.

Malama, Lana Ululani
    • See what I mean about being royal, the QUEEN of copy & past. So you copy & past this:

Home | Guest Book | Chronological History | 70 Countries Affected | Kamehameha Descendants | Important Researchers! | Research References | US Pres Bush and Friends | Press Releases | Assasinations-JFK etals | Saddam Hussein Info | Events | PRESS RELEASE | Services | ALLIANCES | Historical Evidence | Legal Research by Nelson | Santa Claus and Hawaii | CONSPIRACIES - new book | PIRATES of the Pacific | Race Issues | CRY FOR OUR ANCESTORS | Hawaii Kings and Queen

Straight from a website. Go cry you cry baby. Cry to Ikaika, like how you cry to the police and file ridiculous police reports & try to make it seem like they're the bad guy. Pilau.
    • he is one of those people who have ali'i roots

You mean like you do too, and so do many other Hawaiians. My grandma was married to a Nahinu descendant, had 2 children with him, and her husband's great-grandfather David Nahinu was a grandson of Paoakalani & his wife Laakapu. Paoakalani being the brother to Aikanaka, the grandfather of Kalakaua & Liliuokalani, and Laakapu being a daughter of Kamehamehapaiea & Wahinepio, the sister of Kalanimoku & Boki, all of whom 1st cousins to Kaahumanu ma (not etals). But you won't hear me talk about heirs or royal pain ma ka lemu. That's b/c it's one thing to kue, another thing to flood the internet akin to Ken Conklin in order to be safely heard without real backlash.
      • ah yes, Queen of Copy & Paste. This is the correct way to do it.

Pray tell what does a royal person act like? to some degree, I enjoy tita action even though I did the whole Modeling thing in the past LOL.......

Regal, maybe godly like? Who knows. You obviously don't exhibit that type of behavior. We know of your tita action, we've seen your photo on your myspace and elsewhere. Your myspace where you call yourself, HOT MAMA.

goodbye to all of you on this thread

You always say that as you bow out of a discussion. But we already know you can't discuss things. You dunno how fo hoolohe, you cannot cause yourself to HOO - LOHE. Let's hope, unlike the numerous other times, when you say "goodbye', you actually mean it.

*waiting for her last and several more replies, followed by her continued flooding of the forums with her propaganda, bad use of Latin & lack of ability to properly copy & past, not to mention not knowing how to spell in French*
      • Exactly! She does not know who our ancestors are yet presumes to know that ALL of us including Pomai aka Richard Kinney to be related to the "pirates." While she has some valid points she tries to presume other oiwis' guilt before their innocence.

I cannot stress enough though that her actions and reactions do a disservice not only to other ali'i but to ALL of us especially our mo'opuna who will be stunted by some of her mana'o and ways because they ultimately pay the price.

She acts as though she is holier than though and as though she is more royal than other oiwi and sometimes acts as though she is more educated. Just because she posts pilau stuff on the Internet does not conflate to others NOT knowing. If anything it shows that some of us KNOW yet we dont disparage some bones online for the sale of trying to elevate ourselves at the expense of other oiwi.

Like with Ken though... there will be peer review. He has not passed. Same with Amelia but that's not to say that she does not mean well. IMHO I think she does but she needs to tone it down some --- not for her sake but for the next generations' sake!!!

Am I hopeful? I have seen the WORST in some oiwi and am not naive. I am very optimistic. However with her IMHO she is only fighting for herself. Her attempts at trying to humiliating and disparage other oiwi are evidence of this and some people only fight for themselves. She is one of them.
        • It is people like her that people like Kailihune is sad about, and that's too bad. Because as you said, she's doing a disservice to herself.
          • Exactly! Instead of humiliating others... she ends up humiliating herself in the process TOO but she can knock herself out. As a matter of fact she IS knocking herself out: Look at how many Hawaiians' legal heirs STILL do not have their title thus their land that is rightfully THEIRS.

Ironically most ali'i whom I know are ignoring her. They refuse to contact Dexter Kaiama so she can brag and boast alright... about herself. She is knocking herself out... along with the very ali'i and legal heirs who she purports to be trying to help.

I won't even bring up the God part or the Christian part. No offense to some believers but some Christians have slaughtered some innocent women and children in the name of God. Instead it is the rightful heirs who I am concerned about. While she purports to want to help these legal heirs ironically while trying to humiliate and/or disparage their ancestors she ends up disparaging these legal heirs too. THAT is partly why she hasn't done much to HELP other oiwi.

It is the same old same old. Amelia is NOT the savior or a savior she purports to be or that some people WANT her to be. While she has some valid points she ends up misrepresenting herself as being a good person who is neutral like the nation that the HK is. SHE'S NOT NEUTRAL Instead she is VERY biased against some like Princess Ruta and is not neutral about some important issues and that's exactly why many ali'i do NOT trust her. Once one betrays that trust then pau!

That is why SO MANY ali'i ignore her and will continue to ignore her. She does THIS to other oiwi. They KNOW that chances are they will do it to THEM and/or their legal heirs too.

Thus SHE is problematic. SHE is part of the problem: Instead of being NEUTRAL and instead of helping to RESOLVE the title issue she COMPOUNDS it with her personal feelings and mana'o about the pirates. Granted some people did some pilau crap in our history but under no certain circumstances do you open that up to others. With other oiwi yes I can understand but that is why she is part of the problem. Instead of keeping some things between and among oiwi she shares private info with others who USE IT to harm us. She is part of the problem and helps create MORE problems for ALL OF US.

Unfortunately INNOCENT people are blamed in her rants and rampage. It is her damned fault that pilau people including the PIRATES get away with it because instead of blaming the pirates who have committed crimes against HUMANITY and continue to commit crimes against HUMANITY she blames some INNOCENT PEOPLE. Aue! Meanwhile ola na iwi. Life goes on and WE LIVE ON!

And if there is anything other legal heirs can take from this public debacle for the WORLD to see on the Internet... know that as legal heirs the title is still YOURS --- with OR without Amelia.

Malama, Lana Ululani
      • and this relates to how? As always, you ho'opulepule ia oe iho and throw in any unrelated topic. Enough w/ the flooding of forums w/ your conspiracies a la Kenneth Conklin.
        • It's THAT list again. None of your DIRECT ancestors are on it. Is that supposed to be good? Oh but ALL oiwi are related through Wakea, Papa, and Haloa.

As usual there she goes again with her irrelevant diatribe which only ends up humiliating herself TOO in the process. Some of HER relatives through Wakea, Papa, and Haloa are on THAT list.

Again... we know that ALL oiwi are related through Wakea, Papa, and Haloa. While some of our direct ancestors are not on HER list any oiwi mentioned is related to us. Ironically when she mentions any oiwi in THAT list again that includes herself as well. Some of HER cousins are on the list so through her cousins she is ONE OF THE PIRATES so really who needs to be "educated?"

IMHO instead of using some knowledge to help she is using it to HARM some people. In this case harm some INNOCENT PEOPLE. Thus SHE is problematic.

So understandably many oiwi are ignoring her which is too bad considering that she has some valid points which can catapult our generation to help catapult the next generations and so on to ensure OUR survival. This is a very serious matter.

How is being "right" and trying to humiliate other oiwi working out for her? Same old same old... posting THAT list again which includes some of HER cousins through WAKEA, PAPA, and HALOA. Meanwhile Hawaiians are dying... dropping like flies sometimes with no land even though they still hold title to some land. Thanks in part to people like her. Like some people they can do SO much yet they CHOOSE to be violent against some of our own people yet purport to be neutral and non-violent.

Yeah right. Bullsh*t! Bye! I do not under any circumstances put my faith and hope in her and in people like her. THAT is how she is. THAT is WHO she is and I reject THAT. I prefer to put my money on/in people who will HELP... not HURT other oiwi like how SHE DOES.

Latahs! ~ Lana
This reply was deleted.