Why Na Kanaka Lolo Heads!!!!

I'm getting tired of arguing the same argument.  The military are applying for a permit to posses Depleted Uranium.  To continue the use off in there live fireing at Makua and Schofield.  There is no such thing as clean up!!  Wake up- Kanaka!  They has to be someone out there that know how to keep the Pacific Nuclear Free!!

I am tired of arguing or even hearing some asshole tell me to my face "Military needs to clean up their nuclear mess in the Pacific" how studpid one can get. Take time out and research 'waste streaming' there is no such thing as cleaning up nuclear waste.  Are we all that stupid!  Na Kanaka if the military is granted a License to posses and use Depleted Uranium in the Pacific, they plan to send the first Nuclear bomb from their arsenal to North Korea and Iran. 

There is no Treaty Ban On Nuclear it expired!   If these signatures are not on paper by April 10, 2010 and agreed upon we are in extreme danger.  The U.S. Congress will not convene until 2011 the treaty will not appear until Congress and Russia's Duma sign the agreement

Small peepee, locker peepee, hurt me..hurt me.. this is not a sports game this is real!!!  This is not baseball, nor is this football practice--game over is permanent.  We can't go to the parking lot get in our cars and drive home and have cocoa and crakers and kiss our children goodnight.  Once that stupid nuclear arsenal leave Hawaii, or Guam --shit's going to hit our atmosphere.  One that we cannot live in and have happy happy at the beach as once we know.

Stop the bombing and feel Nuclear Free Pacific today!  Then take your position to the streets! If not be prepared to die!  Bottom Line.  Kaohi

You need to be a member of maoliworld to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks for continuing the communication and I contacted Katie Tucker who gave me the email address of emile.julian@nrc.gov.

Also too, for the past four months thanks to your undertanding and support I have been able to place on this Maoliworld the intricate details of DU and Hawaii.

I had/have standing however, it lies in their rules. Bottom line for the military to transfer DU from point A to point B and stay within their NRC rules are to declare martial law.

It seems to me that the Akaka Bill will nail that last nail into the coffin. Which will legally transfere DU through trucking for the saftey and health of military families, a Pentagon mandate.

Do you think we can be smart too and declare Public Safety too, me too meaning the civilian population of Hawaii or does the Akaka Bill pretains to Native Hawaiian only. And the martial law pretain to military families, thus, the Pentagon trumps the Native Hawaiian poppulation in the name of national reasons.

Have you read the sixty pages or the 9 pages maybe, it was an obsolete anyhow much aloha for letting me know and helping me to stay in the game. I will keep trying to stay on the issue and not be diverted by status chasers. Much love Thans for the Music, I loved it!
  • I saw this film awhile back. That' what lolo heads do when they join the military and are exposed to DU or some form of nuclear.

Thanks for sending me information, I guess Isaac Harp finally got that they the military were applying for a License to use and posses depleted uranium in their permitting process. What was told to the idiots in Waianae that the permit was going to be used for clean up.

What pisses me off is the fact that the military convinced my community that they were going to clean it up.

And they did from Oct 2009 to present:

They trucked in 900 tons plus (Pentagon styl) of where they 'think' might have DU from Oahu island wide military bases along Farrington Highway and trucked this contaminated soil to Makua.

Children in Waianae caught the bus in the morning and in the afternoon--direct contact (lab rats) with this contaminated soil with nano particles of U-234, U-235 and U-238.

Truckers the stupid heads took their contaminated trucks home to their community.

The trucking company behind my home brought loads of dirt home and are building a 19 acre surface dump site as we speak.

The 'enforcement tactic' that the NRC and the Department of Health are using is to pass on this contamination to DLNR for enforcement. Enforcement of what or whom--children in playgrounds? Or dogs without a leash? Or, charcol burning?

This is in a language bill the Darling Child Kahea for they are working along side the military in their environmental groupy meetings.

And Kyle Kajihiro is part of and is cited by the military in their 137 page contentions.

Tad Davis the Pentagon guy has it written into the military sustainable plan to remove contaminated soil from Schofield and other military areas on Oahu.

The city council blessed this move in their DPP section of the Municiple Building.

The Geologist saunctioned this mess, terrific scientist and their paycheck.

Our economic incubator wrote the business entity of it in Waianae.

And darling Mike Kahikina agreed many a times to the contamination of Waianae, I just didn't know at the time what he was doing.

As Lueren Moret says these contaminats flow from mountain to sea and stops at parks where children play (my words).

Our children in Waianae are being watched as clusters of lab rats to see how they fair in this contamination that is considered low, weak, and safe for DU contamination.

Paini company applied for a license to nuke papayas, Kahea opposed this action with the NRC and the company won. I believe Kahea is gun shy with the NRC.

The payoff for Kahea...Law School at UH an inny move on their part, for scholarships for two students to attend and study this situation. Paychecks are their hand-in-military-budget.

The Native Hawaiian corporations sends blessings with their signee signatures.

The asignee was a concern for Dawn Wasson as far as her Kuleana Act. One has to close the entry ways 24 hours by law to own the 'right of way' under the Act itself.

At this time this is all shitty petty stuff, but detriment to our future in Hawaii.

My base line, I asked the NRC and the AEC for an exit plan from Hawaii to another place on earth. How stupid this is!!

Everyperson involved on Oahu in this issue agreed to the military possesing a permit for the military to use DU in live fire. And because the military demonstrated how they will clean up their mess in a consortionum of truckers (local economics), Native Hawaiian-Civic Clubs (asignee) and two community meetings (secret) with the Pentagon (status), we have blanket contamination which is a slow killer. Just as Moret explained.

Did I have a choice in not asking for an exit plan?

Since you were there at the first conference meeting do you remember Cory Hayden alluding many times as to whether I would/should be at the Jan 13, 2010 meeting. Well when I got Big Island I became their straw person in the line up. It was Isaacs ego-centered that conducted a quick meeting without me as I was standing in the parking lot at Hilo airport.

Big Island is off the grid, the room we were in was to fit Cory Hayden's logistically sabotaged of excluding the whole community from this process and she tried to exclude me too in the process.

Kyle Kojihiro on the otherhand wanted recognition by both sides and Albertini gave him that recognition from the plaintiff side.

If the military continue to contaminate Big Island in live fire the DU will travel to all inhabited Hawaiian Islands all the way up to North Western Islands.

The scientific advise is let the jet stream take it's course as far as clean up. This fits the NRC aggregate of DU. The wider area the nano particles spread this meets the AEC justification for low, safe, and weak which is based on AEC definition for contamination environments. It was aan AEC Judge that defined low safe and weak not the science community.

I thank you for being there. We have an open window until September 2010. I don't know how to stop the undermining (including me) and look at this objectively. I don't know how to stay on the front with the people around me cracking paycheck deals. I don't know how to bare the stamina when I know our children in Waianae are lab rats as oppose to 'Downwinders' for tort reasons. I don't know how to side step Na Kanaka Lolo head veterans and their whores with their signatures on paper. I don't know how to avoid law students vying for a position as law students at UH Manoa and their look at environmental policy and law thesis. Most of all I don't know how to stop the licensing and permitting for the use of DU in military live fire exercise and their spread of DU among the whole population of the living species non/human. Death by Nuclear Contamination is the 21st century sustainable plus plus kill all game on earth.

Bunkering is the lastest planning archetic (sp) condominium design, just listen to Tad Davis and his sustainable plus plus dream world for their military families in the 21st century. Their is no civilian families cause they are the dying breed.

Just stretching it here....I don't know what to say ....according to Isaac..I am an embarrasment..because I am not a sell out team player. But if he can stop the 'licensing' I'm in support of what ever he can do, like Kyle he wants the credit too, he I would honor that in a flash!
  • At this time this is my only way of communicating to you hope you get this:

I just got off the phone with Katie and will be emailing my new email address.

Love you much
  • Aloha Amelia,

thank you for writing back

Here is my new email: kanakaoomaunawili@gmail.com
  • I'm so heartbroken because Niihau has a super high rate of diabetes and we know why? If only we did not have a 'war on drugs' then Dr. Shintani could be giving his lectures alongside the successful "Waianae Diet".

But, back to my point. Right offshore near Niihau their is a drift zone and the military and their little boy club countries dump nuclear waste into that drift zone. I learned this in the late 70s when the Nuclear Free Pacific was at it's high.

As Leuren says, "DU causes diabetes"

My email was compromised and google won't give it back.
  • Aloha Amelia,

Thanks for bringing this back up got diverted in local objectivity/abstract issues.

In 2001, I was contacted first by the Royal Order than by a women that just came from a conference. She and I went to Women's Center to xerox the recent published book..I just found it two days ago!!! in my messy files. That night I attended a Waianae military meeting with the information/hard copy back in 2001. ISBN4-88517-301-9 C0036
    "The Chugoku Shimbun" story and Photos by Alira Tashiro, Translation by Transnet Forward by Leuren Moret President, Scientists for Indigenous People. 2001
    Here is the Foreword:

Foreword
    I met Akira Tashiro last summer in Hiroshima, when I was invited by Gensuikin to speak about Yucca Mountain and high-level nuclear waste at the Plenary Session of the 2000 World Conference Against Atomic & Hydrogen bombs. The citizens of Hiroshima and Nagasaki live with the aftermath of the horrific power and annihilation of nuclear bombs dropped on a civilian population and the extreme cruelty of the lifelong effects of exposure to flash external gamma rays and internal low-level radiation from fallout. This reality has changed the live of all those who have visited Hiroshima and Nagasaki and learned not only about the hibakusha (survivors) of japan, but of those around the world in Kazakhstan, the Pacific Islanders, and the Western United States. Radiation respects no borders. It is a slow, silent global mutilator of all life.
    In the 197's I worked as an earth scientist at the Lawrence Berkeley Lab. There the transuranium elements were discovered for the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, and the use of depleted uranium (DU) on the battlefield was first discussed. Later I worked at the Lawrence Livermore Lab, where the design of nuclear weapons continues. Radiation and nuclear weapons continues. Radiation and nuclear weapons are seldom mentioned in a climate of secrecy and denial. Many scientists work in isolation and are only dimly aware of the larger project.
    In the moment that I stood in the Hiroshima Peace Museum on the anniversary of the bombing looking up at "Little Boy," I was overwhelmed as a scientist. I realized that engineering and technology had built devices, through the misapplication of science, that could destroy all life on Earth. I saw photos of women with vacant stares nursing dead babies. As a mother and giver of life I wondered how, without conscience, man could destroy 4.5 billion years of life evolving on this Earth. The unbelievably dangerous powers of nuclear weapons have been developed by divorcing science from ethics, a Western phenomenon.
    The Chugoku Shimbun, Hiroshima's newspaper, has published two award-winning series on exposure to radiation. The first book, EXPOSURE: Victims of Radiation Speak Out, is a powerful message about the detrimental effects that radioactive substances from nuclear testing and "peaceful uses" of nuclear energy have had on people and the environment. In this second book, Discounted Casualties, personal stories about DU reveal the unbelievable immorality and cruelty of this new radioactive weapon.
    Radioactive waste from nuclear weapons development, mixed with highlevel waste from nuclear reactors, becomes a lethal cocktail in DU ammunition. In recent reports, the US Department of Energy has admitted that military reactor waste has been mixed with DU. The waste contains plutonium, uranium-236, neptunium and other isotopes thousands of times more radioactive than DU. Disposing of dangerous waste at a profit benefits US government agencies and the military industrial complex, while passing the liability for disposal and the biological and environmental damage to citizens around the world.
    Tungsten is a biologically and environmentally safer alternative with greater density and penetrating power. DU bullets are pyrophoric and ignite on impact, producing a smoke that poisons life and travels great distances. The bullet fragments and dust left in the bodies of soldiers cause extended suffering, and cruel and inhumane deaths years after the war has ended. DU is radioactive. It is a toxic metal, and the toxicity is greatly increased when combined with chemicals. It disproportionately affects women and children.
    DU munitions are illegal under international human rights and humanitarian law. Nevertheless, the US, the self-proclaimed "International Champion of Human Rights," has used this inhumane weapon on the battlefield, exposing its own soldiers, its allies, civilian populations, and future generations. Du testing in the US, continues to expose unsuspecting citizens and the environment. Pilots at Fallon Naval Air Station in Nevada trained on nearby bombing and gunnery ranges for the Gulf War. Now, the "don't look, don't find policy" of the military is concealing the cause of a recent leukemia cluster among children in Fallon. Overseas, the use of radioactive trash in weapons has turned Gulf countries, the Balkans, Viegues Island, and Okinawa into dumpsites for the US government and the radiation industry. A single microscopic particle can cause a lethal disease. DU will continue to poison life from the dust and soils of the battlefields and testing grounds. In ten half-lives, or 45 billion years, the radioactivity will become an insignificant amount.
    Which is worse, flash annihilation by nuclear explosions, or slow mutilation from low-level radiation, the result of radioactive contamination of the air, water and earth essential to life? Globally, we have been deceived about the health effects of radiation by bureaucratized governments informed by the military industrial complex and scientific power. In the past half-century, 1.3 billion people have been killed maimed, and diseased by nuclear weapons and nuclear power. Millions more will be killed, maimed and diseased unless the citizens of the world demand an end to the proliferation of nuclear weapons, nuclear power, nuclear waste, and the new radiological weapons.
    As the bell tolls, we must honor and respect the hibakusha around the world, who are living reminders that we are pulling the rope of our own death knell. Let us thank the citizens of Japan. The Chugoku Shimbun, and Akira Tashiro, for making us aware of the most important issue of this century. And thanks to the veterans, whose stories make it clear that democracies, as well as living bodies, can develop malignancies.
    Berkeley, California
    June 2001
    Leuren Moret
    President, Scientists for Indigenous People
  • Reply by Kaohi on November 18, 2009 at 6:10pm
    Richard,
    You mean 'lulu bell' the whore that's 31 years of foolish evil. I never knew your thoughts until now. I had an inkling but never really understood the sickening body language because of the closet and all it's secrets.

I am not a secret person and have always been open and straight up with the game of truth. I never sold out our people at the legislature, never ran for OHA, and always knew my political target. Sought clarity and went to battle with real people that stood graciously for our people-- not for ones super ego as in looser, dilapedated, and speak to the 'ideals' of going home to the dead.

Dirty filty old man, young people need fresh thinkers on subjects that matter. Our youth need the open and freedom of space not a three by seven closet. Self-grandizing loud mouth that's basically cunning and twisted are not what young people should be hearing. They needed leaders with guts, and have the capability to stand for their future not the dead corner of deteriation.

I've given you that space of expression for 30 years and not to mention that filty gossip of dirty mindless description of what I did and with whom. That's because you were stupidly jealouse and wish you had the attention that you so desired. The sadness it was all fantasy that came deep within your deep yearning desires. I spent 35 years with my eye on the issues for our people and you kept your eye's on forbidden zones from a closet.

It is sad that you are so dam old and still operate from a closet and you' re jealouse that I don't function from your space of a 3' by 7' closet. Small minds form cone head 'talk' that end's in deep six. Say the word with 'C' for cunt and not V for vagina! You're a waste of energy and should rut in hell where ever that is--Richard. I say this because of your many years of harboring foolish lies. For 30 plus years you have spread gossip and lies and why because you longed for the desire of human flesh. To continue to calling a native Hawaiian women with 50% plus blood quatum that is a leasee on Homestead with four children, nine grandchildren and two great grand children is disgustingly evil. Your interest with my vagina for 30 plus years was about power which you will never ever have. It comes from being lonely, old, and not worth a dam but a twisted old man of evil. So continue your sick behavior Richard and I will step up to your closet with vengence.

Why? Because our young people need the space to express their ideals that are true to their culture values that their Na Kupuna worked hard to preserve. And not the sick closet that which you live in and expect people to enter and play your sick game. Kaohi
  • aloha Amelia,

I know that pryor to 1983 that Hawaii was not really busting out their Hawaiian culture and it was just for either the chosen few, or a few families maintaining their practices through songs and dances. Fortunatly we have Tane today, in our lives, I get to have talk story which most times I just walk in on him, thank goodness that he is tolorate of me.

I'm not a secret person so hey, speak up! That is so different from chatting nonsense.

Tomorrow I am going to palolo Jarret school to help with the Ku'e petition so that on Saturday people can be reached as to the truth and meaning of the Ku'e petition.

I'm not going to post anymore on the Andrew Coward to give more space for people to post.

I want to say thank you for staying on Maoliworld, and helping me to lay the grounds to oppose the military to obtain a license via the AEC to posses and use DU in their live fire in Hawaii. It got to be very dangerous at times, but because of your efforts combined we got through the most status part. Now we need to watch out for the sneaky, lazy and foolish people that enjoy the party rather than the labor.

The whole ali'i issue is important and it can't come without constant researching and exchange, and I know that is labor intensive.

I can still remember the times when UH Manoa was overflowing with students from 1987 to 1998. Proffs were squaking about 300 students instead of 12 in their classes. We had fantastic forums and lot's of intelligent issues that would make any Na Kupuna thrilled to know that what they understood and was taught by their grandparents was the talk of the hour.

Most important I get to share their beautiful spirit with Pono and at times he surprises me. His recent interest in Gail Prejean just by the mere spirit of David Ma to place the true meaning of our ancestors into academic perspective that this came about. I recently saw Jon Osorio on channel 53 speak about 1902 the whole notion of the Home Rule Party, evernthough I was there, I came late therefore I missed it. Both David and Pono worked really hard for this filming.

I believe that Andrew tried to encrypt the binary code of a years assessment not sure yet. The Patriot Act is a lazy man's fantasy embossed in fiction.

I have a beautiful daughter-in-law that loves my son very much and she contributes so much to his happiness. In light of my grandchildren she is the best daughter in-law that an in-law mother could ask for. My grandchildren are so empathic to grandma and her endeavors. They're behind the scene with projects that matches mine and we don't plan any of this it just happens! What more can I ask for--and at the end of the day I get to share all of this with Pono and Tane. We wake up the next day kiss each others booboos and stand up again. Ku Kanaka, love you much
  • So beautiful! mahalo
  • Pono will be there and we will have a great day sharing the Ku'e petition with all who are there at the Palace. Scott will be at a family reunion, and we will have another talk about classmates and their contribution from their perspective and resources as oppose to my era and not much resources. Thanks for all what you do, I just wish we had the support from most on the list to the side. I am also looking forward to the end of the DU and the military's licenseing for the use and to posses DU. That's when it seals the Loloness, hopefully the general public will begin to take a look at whether they have a stay here and future in Hawaii. I trust my son and his friends, not foe, will make decisions to better their families in Hawaii. I raised him to have trusting friends with ethics and morals and care about our aina and their people. Much Love
This reply was deleted.